Her First HOCO and 15th Birthday

Today our Janie Rose turns 15!
Some of you will remember when she was born.


She is so fun.
So cool.
So sweet.
And she's spending her birthday hunting with her dad and brothers.
She drew out for a bull or cow elk somewhere in Utah.



We sent goodnight texts to each other while Lilly and I watched Dumplin Saturday night.
Can you believe Lilly had never seen it??
I thought all my girls had, I love that show.


Earlier this month Janie had her first HOCO as they now call it (that's short for Homecoming).


She's not dating yet, so her and her friends went together.
That was never a thing when I was in school, but the kids in our neighborhood go whether they have a date or not. I love it.



So grateful for our girl.
Love you Janie Boo!
 

Popular Posts