3 Months


It's been 3 months now since we lost our baby.  It's funny we use the word lost when in reality he isn't lost at all.  We know exactly where he is and we are so lucky to be able to be with him again one day.  I am often overwhelmed with gratitude when I think about how much love my Heavenly Father has for me and my family that we'll not only be able to be with our baby again but we'll be able to raise him from infancy.  To learn more about what I know about this go


I have good memories of the days following Baby Kevin's death and leading up to the graveside.  Despite the sadness we felt we were surrounded by family and life continued to go on...











I'm not sure who took this picture but it was me and Natalie having a special "sisters" talk--Natalie, I love that you shared what you did with me and it makes me happy every time I think about it.





Comments

Popular Posts