Happy Birthday Janie Rose!


Janie Rose was born this morning at 7:36. She weighed 6 pounds 10 1/2 ounces (the same weight I was at birth) and 19 inches long. It was a smooth delivery and Janie is doing great.


Janie has been so alert! She's been awake quite a bit and we can already tell she has such a sweet disposition.


Normally blogging would not be on the top of my list of things to do in the hospital, however all of Janie's grandparents decided to go on vacation and won't be home til next week, so I'm going for big time brownie points sending out pics to all them!

We have taken "multiply and replenish" to the extreme!






Janie came out very "cheesy". Kev asked Gracie if she wanted to help give Janie a bath to get all of the "white stuff" off her and Gracie said all the white stuff was there because mom ate so many oranges while she was pregnant.

Comments

The Jacklins said…
Doesn't get any better than this my friend!! Congratulations!!
Natalie said…
Look how much I love you...I was determined more than ever to figure this out, because I dislike not being able to comment on your awesome life and your herd of kids!!! We are sooooo excited for you and Kev...a little jealous that we won't get to watch hours of the office over the next weeks as Beck is pampered by ALL of the kids. MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!!!
Jenny said…
She is so beautiful! Congratulations! And I can't even say how impressed I am that you blogged about her the day she was born. You are seriously Wonder Woman!
Erica said…
You guys congratulations! She is beautiful. I will say that I agree with Jenny that you are Wonder Woman for blogging on the day that she is born. I hope that you get a chance to take it easy at least a little bit. I think the name Janie is absolutely so sweet. Love you guys
Pam said…
Becky, your family is adorable. They have all gotten so big since we saw you. Congratulations on your beautiful new little girl. Glad she is here safe. You look wonderful for just having a baby. I also think all the grandparents owe you BIG TIME! Aunt Pam
Emily Harper said…
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I can't believe not only that you are blogging already but that you look so stinkin' great!
wishesUT said…
Congratulations! She's a beautiful baby and I love the name. I also love the picture with all your kids.
jen&boys said…
she is gorgeous! Congratulations! What a cute family you have!

Popular Posts