Mr Incredible

Remember when I talked about Kevin's love for this shirt 
and how I mentioned he wore it four days in a row in THIS post...


Well, he tore some holes in it when he collapsed on the tennis court, so I chucked it.
When he realized I'd gotten rid of it, he was devastated.
He's been lamenting about how it was his favorite shirt ever since.
So, being the great wife that I am, I tried a couple of times to order another one on Amazon, but they never had his size.
And then I found one almost like it.
It came in the mail yesterday.
And HE WAS SO HAPPY!


Really, he was.


And how 'bout that Gracie keeping Esty close to her heart.


Kevin's had a handful of favorite shirts over the years.
The girls camp tie dye is one he's been wearing now since 2016.


And this one he's worn since back when he towed, so at least 10 years.
Thank goodness he's as loyal to his wife as he is to these shirts :)

Popular Posts