A Reset

This baby!
He's so stinkin' cute!
Aubrey was right. 
He does fill your bucket.



Becky Beck is off.
And she has been for a couple months now.
I'm in some kind of funk.
I don't want to do anything.
I'm skipping the Christmas cards this year.
I'm not sure that I can pull together the neighborhood open house that I usually do.
If I had my way, I'd rarely leave the house.
I'm a bit of a homebody anyway, who likes to go on vacation.
It's weird, I know.
This has happened before, but I usually pull out of it pretty quick.
I don't think I'm depressed, although I might be a little sad. 
And I'm trying not to get too frustrated with myself because I have a great life and shouldn’t feel like this. 
But I do.



It didn't help that I messed my knee up while hiking in the mud.
Been R.I.C.E.ing it for a couple weeks now.
(Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation)
It's annoying.
It's ruining my morning workouts--which my body craves and my mind needs.



But, this too will pass.
I probably just need a reset.



In other news, I rarely drive the bus, but last week it was the only option to get me to the grocery store.
For some reason all the grocery bags lining the seats just cracked me up.



And I was real happy it has that loud back up beeper, since I couldn't see anything when I was pulling out of the parking lot.

Popular Posts