Daniel's Croup & Cold Ointment

Kloe and Gracie have coughs that keep them up at night.
We have a secret weapon for coughs.


This stuff is the best!
I rub it all over their feet and then put socks on and it works like magic.
We have about a 95% success rate.
I also rub it on their chest.
My mom used to use this same stuff when I was little.
UPDATE: The last time I went to buy this I was told it wasn't available over the counter and you now need a prescription so I also use this cold chest rub and it works almost as well!
I also put it on our feet during the day if coughing is an issue.
Just be sure to lather up the feet and cover them with socks.



And here's Emmy's feet, on the beach, sporting her purple toenails and flip flops that came straight from Brazil!
Jackson picked up flip flops for all the girls while he was serving Jesus for two years in Brazil.
To learn more about Jesus and the blessings of His gospel go HERE.


Popular Posts