College Bound
Lots of life changes for this guy lately.

He sent himself a little gift for college.
Headphones, I think.

I worked in as much bonding with my boy as I could these past few weeks.
But he wasn't too happy about bonding at the dentist.

He took perfect care of his teeth when he was on his mission.
Our dentist manages to find a cavity EVERY visit.
After two years we were wondering what the verdict would be.
The hygienist gave him a clean bill of teeth.
The dentist gave him a clean bill of teeth.
Dakota and his mom started doing a silent happy dance and then the Dentist changed his mind and found one. Dakota is convinced he has it out for him.
I still say only one cavity after two years is a win!!

Yesterday we drove him down to Ephraim.
It's the cutest little town.
Snow College is one of the only things there :)

We got him checked into his apartment and moved in
He sent himself a little gift for college.
Headphones, I think.
I worked in as much bonding with my boy as I could these past few weeks.
But he wasn't too happy about bonding at the dentist.
He took perfect care of his teeth when he was on his mission.
Our dentist manages to find a cavity EVERY visit.
After two years we were wondering what the verdict would be.
The hygienist gave him a clean bill of teeth.
The dentist gave him a clean bill of teeth.
Dakota and his mom started doing a silent happy dance and then the Dentist changed his mind and found one. Dakota is convinced he has it out for him.
I still say only one cavity after two years is a win!!
Yesterday we drove him down to Ephraim.
It's the cutest little town.
Snow College is one of the only things there :)
We got him checked into his apartment and moved in
Paid the rest of his fees
Got him a student ID
Picked up a few supplies
And then said our goodbyes
Goodbyes are no bueno
Aside from the goodbye, I am SO excited for my boy to experience the college life. It was a little easier dropping him off than it was Jackson since he's already been on his own the past two years.
You can go HERE to see us dropping Jackson off at USU seven years ago.
You can go HERE to see us dropping Emmy off at USU five years ago.

