Tim McGraw

Gracie asked me to take good care of her cowboy hat while she was on her mission.
She inherited it from her Great Grandpa Moon.


I decided to wear it last Friday to the Tim McGraw concert--felt a little like I was taking Grandpa and Gracie with me.


We went with Marci and Rhett and stopped for dinner at Crown Burger where I ran into Ciara, one of Emmy's besties from college.
We both have angel baby boys in heaven 💙.


So fun to hang out with Marci and Rhett and listen to some dang good country music.


Tim's pretty great.
Kev was wishing Faith came too.
Just kidding.


This was my first time in the arena since it got it's real name back.



Who knew when we were hanging out together in the 4th grade we'd be hanging out in our 50's.


Such a fun night!
Gracie would have LOVED to see Tim perform.
So we picked her up a t-shirt and it's on its way to Chile.


Next up, George Strait.
Can't wait!




Popular Posts