More Fun with the Arizona Shmoos

Friday night was baseball, and then more baseball.
Logan's team played, followed by Beau’s.


Logan's a great little hitter!




His big brother is too!




Zero fear...




Saturday morning Jax and I did some initiatory work in the Gilbert Temple.
We sat in the celestial room after.
I love how the sun beams through that big arched window.
It was so quiet and I love the stillness of it all.
Loved sitting next to my boy too.


Will had a weigh in.
Up .3 ounces after our trip to the lodge.
Yay! 
Grow Will grow!


Jackson's boys are smart like their dad.
Beau and Logan know how to play chess.


The chess set was a gift from Mama Linda and Papa Dave.
It's Book of Mormon themed and so cute.


The Grandma Fairy stopped by with some build-your-own boats.


And the boys and I bonded over edamame while their parents went on an all-you-can-eat-meat date.


Beau got a real kick over popping those beans.


Saturday afternoon my kids treated me to an in-home massage with Holly 😢.
It was so great.
Thanks shmoos 💜.
Saturday night Jax used his weed torch to start a fire.


The boys roasted marshmallows (turns out Beau roasts marshmallows just like Grandma Becky likes it, and then after I pulled the top layer off, he roasts it perfect again, just like Grandma Becky likes it).


While the boys were roasting, Aubrey made nice cream with her new toy.
I have to have one.


Peach sorbet
Banana with chocolate chips
Pineapple Dole Whips
All so good!

Popular Posts