Relentless Pursuit of You

Our Saturday morning session of General Conference was a full one.
We had all the Utah Shmoos and Garren's parents, SueAnn and Kyle join us too.


This baby girl.


She seemed to love her first conference.
Slept through a lot of it.


Maisie seemed to like teaching Margo to talk...



Thanks to the mega-couch, everyone had a seat.



Prayer time, 😂😂.


Maisie is a bundle of energy.
She did pretty well throughout our 10 hours of Jesus.
Watched Dumplin between the second and third session Saturday.
I love that show.



Maisie loved hover boarding, until they biffed it going down the hall.

This toy is a favorite.
Kevin's family gave it to the kids--maybe as far back as Jackson, and now Maisie loves it too.



I know, I know. She needs grooming. 
She's having a spa day later this month. (Georgia, not Lilly)


It's tradition to make Grandma Moon's caramel popcorn recipe, but this year I added salt, vanilla and baking soda. 
It's popcorn crack for sure.
But Georgia will never know.


She was being so good.
Still no on the popcorn, Georgia.


And yes, the Christmas tree is still going strong.
I think it's been up for like 8 years or something.
I saw my Costco checker friend singing in the choir--he's the one in the middle.
He loves to tell me all the deets about the choir while he's scanning my groceries.


Turns out, I like to start a puzzle and Emmy likes to finish.
And she saved the last piece for her mom.


Sunday night Garren's parent's joined us for dinner and told us all about their preparations to serve as mission leaders in Honduras.
They leave this summer and will serve for three years.


Maisie is going to miss her Papa Kyle and Mimi.
Garren and Emmy are too 😢.
When President Eyring called them to be mission leaders he told SueAnn not to worry--The Lord will take even better care of their family than they could.


On Saturday, during our 2nd and 3rd sessions there was a lot of talking going on, so I didn't catch much.
But Sunday.
Sunday I was (mostly) focused and the messages just kept coming.,,

The Holy Ghost can guide me into the prayer I need to pray.
I symbolically put on Christ when I put on my holy garment.
Be still Becky, and know that I am God.
Create a holy and sacred home.
Word's matter.
Keep praying, don't give up, pray every day to be filled with His love.
If you just keep paddling and maintain your momentum, you will be fine.
Nothing will help you understand God's plan more, soothe your spirit more, open the heavens more, help you more, than working and worshipping as often as possible in the temple.


And I'll close with this one:
God's plan is for EVERYONE and He is in relentless pursuit of you.
He really is.

 

Popular Posts