Last Couple days with my Shmoos & Bonding with Christina

I'm such a good mom.


I will never pass up the chance to teach Jesus.


These pretty pink bushes lining their street are my favorite.
The three handsome dudes are my favorites too.


The Grandma Fairy left some dinosaur eggs for the boys...


We had a delicious Sunday feast of barbecue pork belly, Aub's homemade rolls, baked/sweet potatoes, frog eye salad, asparagus and green beans.


Uncle Bobby, Tom, and Lexi joined us.



Aubrey's magical pavlova for dessert was so good!


Cute little photo bomber.


I can't even explain to you how good this stuff is.



Monday we started getting the sads, since I'd be heading home early Tuesday morning.


These boys love to read so much.
Aubrey's done a great job at fostering a love for reading in each of them.
so far I've failed with Janie and Lilly, but maybe there's still time.


Monday afternoon I met up with my girl Christina.
Christina loves IHop and her husband makes fun of her for it.
I think these pictures portray how good and fun IHop can be :).


We exchange our favorite books when we meet and Christina brought me 3 by one of her favorite authors, Leif Enger.
Can't wait to dig in.



We wrapped up the night with more baseball.
Love that cute little lefty.


Jax and Aubs are entering the stage of round-the-clock sports. 
They may have to divide and conquer when Willie starts to play.


Little health update for the comedian: He's been off his meds for over a month and his kidneys are working properly. We are hoping and praying he stays in remission forever.


That night I sang Willie a Mister Roger's bedtime song...


The feeling you know...that I'll be back, when the night is through for a trip real soon, and I'll we'll have new ideas for you fun things to do, and Will will have things he'll want to talk about, Grandma becky will too!


And then I remembered the first part of the song...
It's such a good feeling to know you're alive, and such a happy feeling your GROWING inside...


That got me a little emotional thinking about my Willie growing.
And then I turned around to see Aubrey snapping all the photos.
I didn't even know she was there.
😂😂😂


Willie has been growing, but very slowly.
He's finally eating like a toddler--consuming more calories.
But he may still need a growth hormone, which is a whole thing that we are hoping he won't need.
We welcome any prayers for Will's body to be able to grow on its own, without the help of hormones.

Thanks Arizona Becks!
Can't wait to see you in July for the wedding!

Popular Posts