Come and See

 If you've been here a while, you know my favorite holiday is this weekend!

General Conference

Two days packed with Jesus, Jesus, and more Jesus.

And, of course, food, food, and more food.

Marrying spiritual food and physical food is always a win.

We'll have a few extra seats on the couch if you'd like to join (see my email below). Come as you are (most of us will be in our pjs).

Just click on the link above and come and see who Christ is and how to have a personal relationship with Him. Bring any challenge you are currently facing and you'll find help. 

There isn't anything too hard for Jesus Christ.

And mark your calendar, if you're in the area, to come and see my temple!


I can't wait to look inside.
I'd love to go with you. 
Email me, beckybeck@whatmatterswithbeckybeck.com and I'll get us tickets!
You can also get tickets HERE.

Popular Posts