Janie's Still Obsessed

That cash I bribed Janie with to take choir has been money well spent.
I have loved watching her perform and she's loved it so much she tried out for Belcanto, the Sophomore choir--AND SHE MADE IT!
Yay for her mother!!
And for Janie.


Her girls chorus has won some big awards, they are amazing.



Janie is pure joy. Kev and I love watching her become so independent.
If all goes as planned, she'll have her driver's license by September.


I don't think she's done growing.
At 5.9 she's 4 inches taller than me and passed all her tall sisters.
The jury is still out on Lilly.


Janie's still obsessed with the volleyball.
That's her with the ball and cool shoes.


She's also obsessed with Lucky Charms...


She and her bestie, Taylee, ate every one of those charms.
They're banned from all cereal until these boxes are empty.


Also, round 2 of braces come off in 12 weeks, but she's totally not counting.


Popular Posts