Izzy and Vance Tie the Knot and Have Two Parties

Last Thursday I went on a little road trip to Idaho.
Stopped in Malad to talk to my boy, and Grandma and Grandpa Moon.


How bout those driving shoes?
I went to grab my crocs and Lilly had hijacked them, so I grabbed hers instead.


Love this pretty cemetery.
Hate the wind.


I drove past the Moon Ranch.


There are major renovations going on.
I was surprised to see they'd closed up the back window--and added a little addition on the side.
I'm curious to see what they do inside.


My niece Izzy and her fiancé, now husband, Vance were married in a very fun barn in Idaho Falls.


It was a beautiful wedding and fun afternoon.



Fun to see their three dogs represented...



A few more photos of the fun...










So happy for these two!


And so happy my brother Rob was alive to give Izzy away.


He was in a car accident on his way up from Arizona for the wedding.
Thankfully the guard rail kept him and his kids from pitching over the edge.
They were just a few hours out of Mesa so Jackson drove to their rescue and took them back home. They were able to catch a flight the next day in time for the rehearsal.
This was Rob's second accident in 8 days. It had been 30 years since he'd been in a car accident.
Crazy.


Izzy and Vance brought the party to Salt Lake on Saturday for round two of celebrating.


So great to see my niece Caydance who just returned from her mission in Australia!


You can't see it, but most of the dance floor was filled with people over 50.
I loved it.



Turns out Colin's got moves.
He may be able to give Garren a run for his money.


Me getting ready to do a cartwheel after Lexi.
Just kidding.
But Kimmy nailed hers.


Can we believe Kimmy's twins are now full grown adults?
And that cute girlfriend of Karter's is the nicest.


Ladies look out!
Cam is driving and Turk will be soon.



Some of the girls brought the party back to our house and were up until after 1am talking.
Not me.
I was out by 10.

Popular Posts