31 Years and What Happened in Vegas...

Tuesday afternoon we flew into Vegas to celebrate 31 years of us.
The airport was hoppin'!


We took an Uber to our hotel - Kevin's first ever Uber ride. 
My second.
Ubering is slick.


We did some exploring before dinner.
Right away we were reminded, 
we are not Vegas people.


Kevin humored me with a meal at Din Thai Fung.
He says he can get the same stuff at Trader Joes for a fraction of the price.


He does like the string beans though.
They're my favorite.


Wednesday we took the ultimate flying ride over the American West.
Similar to Soarin' Over the World and California in Disneyland.
It was pretty fun.


The M&M store is always fun to browse through.


Saw Cane's and thought of Garren...



Kevin's parents treated us to an anniversary lunch at the Outback.


We had all our favorites 
and guess what?


The Vegas Outback has our favorite cookie skillet.
Utah restaurants don't have them any more.
Such a bummer.
Menopause is also a bummer.
Had I known about this show, we would have stayed an extra night.


The kids got us tickets to Nate Bargatze for Christmas.
Kevin is a big fan of Nate.
Now I'm a big fan too.
So dang funny.
His dad was funny too.
He opened for Nate with some of his magic.


First half of the show I was wide awake.
Second half I kept dozing off.
It was 9:30 Utah time, which is late for Becky Beck.


We went for mega nachos after the show and Kevin explained to me all the funny stuff I'd missed.


We flew home early Thursday morning.
Thanks shmoos! It was so much fun!


Kevin surprised me earlier in the month with this beautiful anniversary gift.


I love it so much.


I gave him trips to all the National Parks we still need to visit.
It's the gift that keeps on giving.

 

Popular Posts