Shout Out to Southwest Airlines
I love flying.
As a kid I used to lay on our trampoline and watch the planes fly overhead.
I wondered where the planes were headed, or coming from.
Always curious about the adventures those people were off to--and I wanted to be one of them.
I flew in my first plane to Florida with the family I nanny'd for when I was 17.
I was excited but had some anxiety too.
I was anxious my first few years of flying, but I got over it, and now I absolutely love it.
Southwest is our favorite airline.
They have great rates.
Free flight changes and cancellations.
Two free checked bags.
And they run fantastic sky miles deals.
The only hitch is they don't have assigned seats, so if you don't pay for an early bird check-in or you don't check in right when the check-in window opens, you may not get to sit next to those you're flying with.
We've only had that happen once in all the times we've flown Southwest because I forgot to check us in.
👇My view of Arizona at sunrise as I flew into Phoenix last Saturday.
Southwest is running an awesome promotion this month!
You can earn a companion pass and 30,000 miles with their credit card.
Kev and I flew to Hawaii last month for 15,000 miles with his companion pass.
I'll fly free with him for all our trips throughout the year!
It's the best deal going.
Just copy and paste this link:
https://www.referyourchasecard.com/226f/XKQIQ83O2U
Having the best time with my Arizona shmoos!
More on my Arizona adventures next week.

