Love Trip to Sedona and Life with 3 Kids

Before Jax and Aubs left for their love trip Monday morning we caught up with Gracie.


The boys think it's very cool their uncle Nick flies helicopters and they love building their own!



Jax and Aubs drove two hours to Sedona for a couple of nights.
They were well over due for a love trip.



Go to Sedona is on my Arizona to-do list.
Isn't it so beautiful!


These two will celebrate 9 years of marriage this May.


They did lots of hiking.
They also did some activities at their hotel--one being a guided meditation.
It was Jax's first time meditating.
He told me he liked it and had no trouble blocking everything out. "Probably because I already spend so much quiet time in my head," he explained.



Makes you want to put Go to Sedona on your Arizona to-do list too, doesn't it?



Meanwhile, back at the house.
Grandma Becky was reminded of how busy life was with three kids!


Monday night we had our Valentine party!
Dined on pink Mac n cheese.


Played Valentine BINGO.




The BINGO spoils...


Spent the rest of the night crafting and putting puzzles together.





Sadie did not get to eat pink Mac n cheese, play BINGO, or do some crafting.



Shopping on Tuesday...


I did get some quality time with this guy while his brothers were in school...



I'd tell him I love him, and he'd say it right back, "I love Gamma Becky".
Nothin' cuter.





 

Popular Posts