Oh So Happy

I am so grateful they changed mission rules years ago to allow families to talk to their missionaries on p-days! It's so fun when we can gather on Mondays.


Makes it feel like Grace isn't quite so far away.


And it cracks me up that Nick knows all about her mission.
What are the chances they'd both serve in Antofagasta?
Seriously, I'd like to know.
Not enough to try and figure out the math though.


Also, I missed a few photos of Nick and Kloe's Arizona trip so here you go...


We need a Balboa's in Taylorsville.
It would make me Oh So Happy!


We love that all the boys wear camo crocs. So cute.



They also took a field trip to the little airport by their house...




I'd take some Arizona in January weather any day over this Utah weather.


And look what Aubrey found in Beau's backpack from the holidays 😢.


That Beau is the sweetest.


Popular Posts