My Days are Numbered


My days working Saturday mornings in this beautiful temple are numbered.


This summer I'll start working at my temple and I still can't even believe I see it multiple times every day.
If you live within driving distance I'd love to take you through it sometime during the open house April 13-May 18th.
Shoot me an email and we'll plan a time!
beckybeck@whatmatterswithbeckybeck.com


The Jordan River will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart.
It's the temple I received my endowment in.
The temple I've done the most serving in.
The temple I was able to work with my Gracie, and for a minute, my Kloe.
And the first temple I ever worked as a temple worker--which has literally changed my heart and my life.
Working and serving here has taught me so much about Jesus Christ--who He is, why I need Him, and how to have a deeper, on-going relationship with Him.


Kevin is getting us this picture for our home.


It's not just a pretty building to me.
In the Lord's temples He takes me by the hand and teaches me so many lessons about life, life after death, and how to draw on His power ever day.
I'm so grateful I get to have one just minutes from our house.

Popular Posts