They Spoiled Me


Jax and Aubs took me for a birthday lunch the day I arrived.
Mexican food is kind of my love language.
I'll be thinking about those enchiladas smothered in those two sauces for weeks to come.


They took me to see the Mesa Temple lights.
SO Pretty.
My photos don't do it justice.






The visitors center is filled with nativities from all over the world.




And of course, they had a cactus wall for coloring.



The community church by their house puts on a great display.
We drove through twice and walked through once while I was there.


Aubrey and I served in the Gilbert Temple early Saturday morning--more of my love language.



Aubrey made me homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles and homemade rolls.
There are no words.


She helped create Lisa Child's awesome new cookbook, which includes the chicken noodle soup recipe, along with lots of other delicious recipes! 
I just got mine in the mail and can't wait to try them.


Order yours HERE.


We walked around the neighborhood to see the lights, and Elf.
We watched the movie later that night.
The boys had never seen Elf and loved it!



Jackson looked so good in Papa Tom's Christmas tie 😢.


Uncle Bobby smoked us some meat for Sunday dinner.


He also treated us to Dole Whips with his fancy ice cream machine.


It was as good as every Dole Whip I've ever eaten at the Dole Plantation in Hawaii.


Jax drove us around to see the lights in Bobby's neighborhood.


After the boys went to bed Jax, Aubrey, and I hot tubbed.
The two of them did a cold plunge.
I took three steps into the pool, then turned around and hopped right back into the hot tub.
Jax went to bed at 10 and Aubs and I kept talking.
Time flies when you're talking about all the things.
We were both surprised when we walked inside and saw it was 1am 😳.


Before I left Aubrey treated me to a Christmas pedicure.
We both went with the Christmas green toes.


Aubrey and the boys made me her delicious holiday cookies I love so much.



I was sad to leave.
Willie gave me a kiss goodbye right on the mouth 😢.


And I'll miss that cute puppy too!


Thanks Arizona Becks for spoiling me the entire trip!


Popular Posts