The Talk and the Proposal

Last Monday Nick reached out to Kevin, asking if they could meet.
Then Kevin reached out to me and asked me to join them Tuesday for lunch at Chili's, Nick's favorite.


I may have told Nick he could marry Kloe before he even asked.
I've loved him since I got to know him all those years ago when he and Kloe worked at Top Golf.
Kevin asked him some questions.
Nick shared why he loves Kloe so much.
And I gave a little advice.
I couldn't help myself.
It was just two words, cleave, and cherish.
In scripture we are taught to cleave to one another in marriage.
And my patriarchal blessing tells me to cherish my husband.
As I've studied both words, and worked at living them, I've seen how they've blessed our marriage.
Nick also told us his plan to propose on Friday.
It was a good one.


One last word of warning from Kevin, 😂.


Nick has applied to the helicopter program at SUU, but he is also looking at other programs.
He told Kloe he was taking an intro flight with Utah Helicopters and asked if she'd like to go.
She wondered if he might propose, until he mentioned his brother Jon was coming too.


The pilot asked if they'd like to land on Antelope Island.


They took a little walk.


Found just the right spot...


He asked and of course, she said yes.



It will be Mr and Mrs Thaller, April 20, 2024.




Their families were all waiting when they landed.
We FaceTimed Jax's family in too!


Such a fun, happy night!



Nick's been joking about how he was going to propose for the last couple of months.
A ring and a chicken sandwich was on the list of possibilities.
They went for one of their favorite chicken sandwiches afterward.


Chicken sandwiches are their thing.

Popular Posts