Moving Home

Our favorite SUU peeps finished finals and moved home last week!


Kloe will be doing next semester online and Nick has all his pre-reqs done for the helicopter program so he'll be living at home and working until he starts training to fly.


Kloe moved in with Emmy and Garren since she'll be Maisie's nanny for a few months.
Emmy is working full time for the Jazz while a couple of her co-workers are on maternity leave.


While they were moving home, we were touring the beautiful Orem Temple.


Loved the cherry blossom theme.
The reds and greens were so pretty!
See for yourself...



They shuttled us to and from the temple from a nearby church.
I'm guessing they'll need to do that for the Taylorsville Temple too since it is on a very small piece of property.
Still waiting for our open house to be announced.


We stopped for dinner on the way home.
I waited to give them my birthday coupon 'til we were ready to leave so I wouldn't get bullied into riding the saddle like I did a couple years ago.


Not sure that it will ever not be weird only having two at home.

 

Popular Posts