Christmas Music and the Spoken Word & my Least Favorite Thing

I have wanted to take our youth to see Music and The Spoken Word all year.
But I keep forgetting to schedule it.


When I found out our sacrament meeting switches to 9am next year (we've had the 11:30 time for five years), I realized I only had one shot at getting us there.


And so we went on the 17th, and it was amazing.


Thurl Bailey was there.


Broadway's Michael Maliakel (who plays Aladdin) sang.


Lesley Nicole, aka Mrs. Patmore from Downton Abbey, was the narrator.
Isn't she the cutest!


The music and spoken words were beautiful.
So grateful we went.



I put it off, and put it off, til I couldn't put it off any more.
On the 22nd I pulled out all the gifts and got to the wrapping.
Still don't love wrapping.
My entire room was a bombshell of gifts.


I turned on my Grandma Moon's memories video and that helped pass the time.


Miss them so much at Christmas time.

Popular Posts