Celebrating Becky's 52nd Birthday

My birthday celebrations began on the 20th.
Kev and I took a little road trip for an over-nighter in Logan.


We stopped to serve in the Brigham City temple.


And then celebrated with my favorite, delicious vegetable coconut korma, naan bread and rice at Tandoori Oven.
Vegged the rest of the night out with Crunch n Munch and Netflix. 
We stopped for some breakfast and milk for the kids at Gossners before heading home.


Best breakfast in Logan.



This lemon butter is the best.


I didn't take pictures, but Kev took the long way home, driving me through Wellsville.
Winter in Wellsville is beautiful.


Sunday, it was just the six of us at church.
Love celebrating my birthday on the same day I renew my covenants with Christ and celebrate His birth.


I didn't end up watching The Chosen.
Instead, I got a really long foot rub from my man and caught up on my journaling.
As you can see, Georgia snuggled right in.


Mama Jan, Meg and Colin joined too.


During dinner I asked everyone to share their favorite scripture about Christ, and/or how Jesus has been a friend to them this year.
Jax and Aubrey texted me theirs, and Gracie sent me this video.



Aubrey shared the same scripture I had planned to share:


So I shared another favorite in the same chapter...

I love to seek him every day, and he's made so many of my weaknesses strong.



Mama Jan gave each of her kids photos of the cabin.
My cousin's daughter Zoe made them.
Love it.
We all miss the family cabin.


Meg and I are BIG fans of purple Amish popcorn.
When your sister runs out, you offer her some from your 50 pound bag.


I'm still finding kernels.


I didn't get a photo of what this is, but I was so excited to get an Our Place Pan from Mama Linda and Papa Dave. A couple of my girls have them and love them.




With all the visiting, BINGO didn't happen.



We did watch Mr. Kruger's Christmas.
And I watched Kevin help Lilly with her lines for Matilda.
The theater teacher asked her to learn all of them over the break.


Turns out, Lilly is very good at memorizing, and her accent is the cutest.
She sings several songs too.
Her dad got all emotional listening to her.
And her mom got emotional watching them both.

Popular Posts