Birthdays & Celebrating

You may remember years ago, we celebrated Papa Dave's 70th birthday and Beau Bear made his debut. 


And here we are, seven years later.
Beau's so lucky to know and share his birthday with his great grandfather.


Beau is so much fun! 
He's a great reader, a good friend, and an awesome big brother.
His little giggle is my favorite.
Love you Beau Bear!


My friend Cathi celebrates Christmas by throwing a cookie exchange party every year.


They were all just as good as they look!



Shelley, my bestie from college, lives near Cathi, my bestie from 5th grade, and it's always fun to hang out together.
Shelley and I stopped for Mexican food on our way there and got caught up on all our kids and grands.


Shelley lost both her parents within a year of each other.
This little tree has lots of reminders of her mama.


The Monday before Christmas we celebrated Christ's birth at Janie's high school Christmas concert.
And I have the best news.
Remember how I had to bribe her to take choir this semester?
It's official.
Janie is taking choir next semester too.
No bribes needed.
Best $40 bucks I spent this year.


And she just keeps getting taller.


Lilly also celebrated pajama day for Spirit Week 😂😂.


The following day I celebrated with Cathi again!
This girl just finished her bachelor degree in Psychology!
She's amazing!
So proud of her!


And have I mentioned I'm loving this cookbook?!
Now that Cathi has graduated I figured she'll have more time to cook.
Get yours HERE.


She's a Utah State University graduate as well as one of Becky Beck's Drop the Cactus course graduates too!


Popular Posts