Washing Trip Part 1 - The Wedding and My First Uber Ride

Congrats to my niece Braylee and her new husband Quinn!


It was so fun to be able to celebrate with them.


I flew in the morning of their wedding and took my first Uber to the airport.
Daniel picked me up in his cool Tesla.
He was probably in his late 60's and a pastor, so of course we talked Jesus and it was so fun.
I would have taken a photo, but I felt like that would have been creepy.


Washing was still celebrating Fall and I LOVED IT.


Meg and Mama Jan also went.
It was so fun to spend time with my Natalie.



They decorated the gym in their church for the reception and it turned out so fun.



Braylee and her favorite aunts, haha.




Braylee's brother Cardston is the best!
He and Janie are the same age, except he is MUCH taller than her.
He's also on a competition ballroom team and this guy can dance!


Watching Cardston and his grandma was my favorite part of the night.


Aren't they so cute?!



Gail, one of my besties from high school lives near Natalie. It was great to see her!



They are missing Cadance, their missionary serving in Australia.



What took 12 or more hours to create, only took a couple of hours to take down.


The kids had a good time...



😂😂😂

Popular Posts