Ready or Not, Here Grandma Comes

I'm flying out bright and early this morning to see my cute little (and big) Arizona shmoos.


Sadie can't wait to meet Grandma Becky and Grandma Becky can't wait to meet Sadie.
"Sadie" was on my short list for girl names and I couldn't be more excited to have a grand dog named Sadie. 
It's also a family name on Mama Linda's side. 
Meant to be.


These boys (and their parents) are loving this puppy.
Logan calls her "his baby".
Notice the baby blanket he's wrapped her in.






Last week the boys got an invite in the mail for... 
I have the grand boys to thank for my love for the latest Grinch movie (it's the only grinch movie I even like). We watched it a couple of times when I went out two years ago when Jax had knee surgery and it was so fun to bond with the boys and the Grinch.
(Aren't these postcards the cutest! Aubrey introduced me to TouchNotes. Check them out HERE.)

They RSVP'd and tomorrow is the big day!


They have been counting down the days and so has Grandma Becky!



Ready or not, here Grandma Becky comes.
It's going to be SO FUN!
Can't wait!

 

Popular Posts