Missing My Gracie Girl
Of course I have to document the saddest of days...
Saying goodbye to missionaries at the airport is THE WORST.
Sending them off with no phone to check in is also THE WORST.
(They give them a new one when they arrive at the Mexico MTC.)
I was still in Washington, so they FaceTimed me in for all the sadness.
It's the worst.
The absolute worst.
Had they not changed her Mexico MTC date I would have been there too.
Seriously, so terrible.
But we did it, and we don't have to do it again.
Yay for that!
Gracie's puppy has been extra clingy and we all feel sorry for her.
Grandma Becky, Maisie, and Georgia did some bonding last Friday.
Watched Tiana.
Went on a walk.
Listened to Christmas music.
Painted nails.
Emmy is very much anti-dog, but even she is feeling all the sads for Georgia, and let her be her work buddy for a while.
Saturday was my biggest "missing my Gracie girl" day so far.
I went to my temple shift without her for the first time in over two months.
Our last month at the temple we were together for each of our stations.
Not having her there in initiatory was the saddest.
We always love the view as we come out of the temple.
And Gracie always took a .5 photo of the two of us.
I had to figure out how to take it all by myself.
Below is our last day working at the temple together...
I tell you what though.
God is good and he lightened my heavy heart later that day with two of these...
Could that be any more magical???
God is so good.
All. The. Time.
And her ear-flower cracks me up.




