The Brook and the Bluff Birthday Night
We had belated birthday celebrations for Kloe over the weekend.
She invited me, Janes and Nick to a birthday concert at the Complex.
Bendigo Fletcher was the opener.
We'd never heard of them, but we liked quite a few songs.
Especially the ones with the harmonica and the banjo.
The Brook and The Bluff was the band we came for!
Love their hippy dippy vibe!
Kloe and Nick have history with their Masks song.
Which they sang, as well as my favorite, Halfway Up.
Kloe and Joseph, the lead singer, are practically on a first name basis.
He's now signed two sweatshirts for her.
And he totally remembered us from Orlando (haha, no he didn't).
I was literally the oldest person there.
I'm pretty sure I'm their oldest fan.
It was a very fun night!
Have I mentioned I do this thing where I book a concert while I'm at a concert?
When Gracie and I were waiting for The Lumineers to play at USANA I booked tickets to George Strait--so excited about that I can hardly sleep, which is a problem because the concert isn't until June.
While we were waiting for this concert Kloe mentioned she had an extra ticket for Noah Kahan next July--which is now mine. Love me all the concerts.
And love my Kloe May so much!
Sunday night we had her birthday dinner.
She threatened me not to make the brownies "healthier".
I can't help myself, so I asked Janie to make them.
Happy Happy Birthday Kloe May.
Love you so much.
Hope 22 is your best year yet!

