She Saved Me

I almost forgot to document this.
A few weeks ago I went outside to get in the bus for an appointment and the bus was gone.
I'd forgotten our ward was using it for a temple trip.
Kev and Gracie had our other cars, so I was stranded.
(Have I mentioned Scarlet is for sale out at the tow yard? A story for another day.)
So I called Marilyn, my awesome neighbor and ministering sister and asked if I could borrow her car for a few hours.


She saved me!
So grateful for the ministering program in our church.
I've made so many friends because of it.


He really is.
Also so grateful I get to hang out with our youth every week.
Last month we helped a neighbor with his xeriscaping.
(PS this house is for sale, come be my neighbor)


We did a lot of shoveling...


SO


MUCH


SHOVELING



until one of our young men showed up with his tractor...


Saved us hours and we finished right before a storm rolled in.


Last week we painted pumpkins.


The girls love anything arts and craftsy.



They crack me up.

Popular Posts