Mama Jan's Halloween Party 2023


Last Saturday we gathered for Mama Jan's annual costume party!


Rob and Tommy traveled all the way from Mesa for the all-you-can-eat pizza.


Karter traveled from Bountiful for the all you can eat ice cream treats.


Trish and Dale crossed the Idaho state line for BINGO.


Kloe and Nick drove 3 1/2 hours for the big event.


BTW Kimmy got a new dog and we all love her!


She's the only dog I've ever let lick me.
True story.


Sister Kim and her twins...


Behold, the trash BINGO table...


So. Many. Treasures.
As the BINGO caller, I had first pick at whatever I wanted.
I grabbed two bottles of Gramma Sharon's jam and 3 chickens.


As the BINGO caller, it was important I stay focused, and in costume.
(I was a hippie, if you can't tell.)


Mama Jan brought the trick or treats to us.


Steve Jobs, Kevin the Minion, and Forest Gump all came.


Makenzie moved to Utah recently, probably for Grandma Jan's Halloween party, and to spend more time with cute little Remi.


After the fun times Stella and Lilly had a movie night at our house in our new and improved family room!


Remember how I keep our basement tree up all year long? Just like my Grandma Emmy.


I made an appearance at the region dance Kevin was in charge of.
I was hoping to get in on a slow dance with my man, but alas, they only played fast songs, so I peaced out.


Aren't my BINGO chickens so cute!
They were Nick's grandma's donation to the trash table.
Love them.


 

Popular Posts