Magical and Mesmerizing

Came across this photo...


Christmas Eve's at Grandpa Moon's were magical.
Any time spent on the farm and with grandma and grandpa was magical.


Fun fact about Logie Bear: He LOVES hockey.
So for his 4th birthday mom and dad took him and the brothers to a game.
He was mesmerized by all of it.


These two, I mean three, were mesmerized with Tay Tay (as Maisie calls her).
Emmy told us Taylor's songs are basically a journal of her life.


Aubrey and the boys went to the balloon festival in New Mexico.
All very magical and mesmerizing, I'm sure.
She thought I should add "riding in a Jesus balloon" to my bucket list.


Being afraid of heights rates right up there with my former fear of water, so I'll be leaving that off my list for now.
Aubrey, you may be interested to know, I have added, "Lead one spin class" to my #bucketlist.
Thanks for introducing me to spinning last month!


Popular Posts