I Banned Them

Last week Emmy sent me these screenshots from the blog.
Turns out Jax and Kevin are to blame for the red and blue walls in the basement.
Had we gone with the beige, it would have saved me a coat or two of paint.



Cute little Gracie was a good helper back then too.


Fast forward 13 years--Jax put in 1800 square feet of vinyl laminate in his own house last year 😅.


Friday Kev and I moved the furniture and got things ready for the big weekend.


All the couches looked like this under the cushions.
They would have been worse, but I banned them from eating in the basement a few months ago after finding one too many bowls full of moldy food under the couch.


It came together pretty well!


All the furniture is out of the way so I can finish up the painting this week!


 

Popular Posts