Finally Finished!

Our basement floor is finally finished!


As you can see, we have a lot of stuff down there.


Garren helped me finish moving furniture.
He's such a hard worker.
Reminds me of my dad in so many ways.


Can I just tell you, our floor guys were fantastic.
They did the entire basement with no seams and it looks so good!


Tomorrow's the big day!
Our Sprint Triathlon starts at 7am.
Aubrey wins the prize for training the hardest.

I never did get on a real bike.
I did do 12 miles on the stationary bike at least once a week though.
Only ran a couple times, but I'll be fine.
I did spend hours and hours in the pool and that's all I really care about.


Becky Beck probably won't be done in time to see the winners.


But she will get a participation medal.
Woot woot!

When I get back from Arizona next week I'll go to work getting the family room painted so the husband can install the baseboards. My original goal was to have it all finished by General Conference, but with the install schedule and my work, I've pushed it back to October 21st, just in time for Gracie's mission farewell 😅 🤞.

 

Popular Posts