Disney Trip With All My Shmoos! - Day 5 & 6

While Lilly and I patiently waited for the rope drop, we watched one of the workers draw this sidewalk art with water and a broom. Love it!


As soon as that rope fell, Lilly and I booked it to Guardians.
Check out that wait time!
Woot woot!
I may or may not have rode it four times.



Families that ride Guardians together...


have so much fun!
Logan earned Mickey suckers for his bravery.
Willie wasn't quite tall enough to join them.


Pluto is Willie's favorite.
Check out Logan side-eyeing him 😂😂.




Gracie is Doug and Carl's biggest fan. 
Seriously, she is.



Since Logan was brave and rode Guardians, Grandma Becky rode this terrible ride.
She was not brave.


My oldest likes the ones that swing back and forth 😰.
Not. A. Fan.


Willie loved the merry go round and the Little Mermaid ride.
And doesn't his mom look so cool in those shades.


Beau's first Incredicoaster ride was a bit traumatic, but by the end of the trip he loved it.



This was such a fun one last hurrah with our Gracie before she heads to Chile.





Jax got his turkey leg...


and shared it with Willie.


While some of us were in California Adventure on Friday, others went to the beach!







Ever heard of this restaurant?


Em went to the one in Vegas last Spring while there for the Taylors Swift concert.
She loved it and has been thinking about the food ever since. 
So when she found out there was one near Anaheim, we had to go.


It was as good as she said it was and now I can't stop thinking about it.


The green beans slapped (as my children would say), so we ordered two bowls of them.


They had delicious dumplings, noodles, and other things I can't remember the name of.


Gracie kept an eye on Maisie while we were gone.


After dinner I joined the die hards for one more Spidy ride.


Had to document this.
Lilly lost not one, but two teeth this day!
Two more to go before the braces go on.



The park closers...


I was so done by 9pm, but Gracie really wanted to go on Guardian's one more time. At night during the Halloween season they switch to a monsters theme and it's very cool.
It was an 80 minute wait.
I said no way.
But I'm a sucker, so I caved.


Worth every minute of the wait (which turned out to be closer to 50 minutes).


And that concludes our Disney Beckventures 2023.


When you don't have a key and everyone in the hotel is asleep...


Saturday morning these little munchkins stopped to say goodbye.


(And jump on the beds 😬)




I didn't shed any tears since I'm headed to Mesa next week for my Tri 😁 (wish me luck, I still haven't got on a real bike).


We stopped at the Long Beach Temple before catching our flight.
Grace and I did initiatory work and Kev, Janie and Lilly did baptisms.


It was really nice way to finish the trip and so grateful for time with all my shmoos. They are the best!

 

Popular Posts