Disney Trip With All My Shmoos! - Day 4
And there we are...
all 17 of us--including Dakota and Jenna's baby shmoo!
Love all these people so much!
Fueling up to hit the rides bright and early.
Garren flew in Wednesday night, just in time for a day in Disneyland.
We had so many people asking us where we got the shirts!
Aren’t they cute!
Thank you Sam's Club.
So grateful these two could take a break.
Jenna is working as a nurse full time and growing baby girl full time and Dakota just started a new job a few weeks ago, plus still works for his former company part time. They are busy bees!
How cute is that baby!!
If you haven't been to Disney in a while you should go just to sample all the food--there's so many options you'd need to spend a couple weeks trying it all.
I got this for the boys--a jalapeño cheese filled pretzel with fire on top.
I gave it a try and loved it.
The girls informed me the "fire" was crushed up hot Cheetos.
I guess I actually do like hot Cheetos.
Grandbaby time was the best.
So fun watching them all be so cute.
Nanny Cam came for a couple of days.
So grateful for her and all she does to help Aubs and Jax with the boys.
Dance party with the aunts.
Most of my girls make fun of me for liking toothpaste ice cream, turns out Lilly loves it too, so we shared the best chocolate chunk mint ice cream I've ever had.
I wanted to go on Space Mountain, but it was always broke down or the line was freaking long.
I over heard one of the workers telling someone about the single rider line. It's hidden so I never knew it existed. Instead of waiting over an hour, we were on the ride in 5 minutes! Gracie was extra excited about it.
Aunt Aubrey spoiled Miss Maisie with some Mickey bubbles.
She's a snuggle bug.
Garren flew in Wednesday night to join us for the rest of the trip.
Kev and I left the park for a dinner date in Downtown Disney.
Great company and great food.
I think I could eat Mexican food every day of my life.
When we headed back to the park it was swarming with people waiting to get in...
The princess loved the parade...
Lilly loved the new Mickey Runaway Railroad ride.
She convinced me to go on it that night instead of heading back to the hotel at 8--I was wiped out from the heat.
So glad I bucked up and went! Definitely one of my favorite rides in the park! There was a long line, but it didn't even matter because there were so many fun things to look at.
Lilly and I finished the night with the pirates.











