Birthday Weekend for Gracie

Gracie turned 19 on Saturday!
She spent her birthday in Logan with a few of her besties.



When you run into one of your Europe tour besties at church...


Everywhere she went someone asked, "Where do you live, and what is your major?"
She finally quit explaining she was only visiting and pretended to be a college student.


Pretending to shop for music therapy music.


The only gift she asked for was tickets to see the Lumineers with her Mama.


I'm always down for a concert!!
This was my first USANA concert and it was so fun!


Love this girl!
Grateful her dad and I could raise her for the last 19 years.
It was such a beautiful night.


And look who else likes the Lumineers?


My sister Kimmy and nephew Karter are also big fans!


When Gracie first told me two years ago she wanted to see them in concert, I didn't know who they were.
Until she played this song for me...


Oh ya, I know that song!



The only glitch of the night was not being able to find the car.
By the time we located it, almost everyone had left, so we got out of there pretty quick 😊.

 

Popular Posts