A Successful Hunt

This year, Janie drew out for a bull or cow elk in Utah, so they spent four days down south scouting for elk.


Uncle Craig and Aunt Jill joined them for part of the trip.



That there's pretty country...



Janie got some quality time with her papa and brothers.


She also celebrated her 15th birthday in the great outdoors.
Aunt Jill made her a delicious scotcheroos cake, except she made it with almond butter. Genius.


So weird that I have man boys for sons.


Craig and Jill spoiled them with delicious meals.


Any hunt in the beautiful great outdoors is a successful hunt. 
Bonding with friends and family.
Eating Smores around the campfire.
Playing dress up in camo and orange.
Even when you don't get what you went for.


In other news,
It's General Conference weekend!
The General Conference room (our family room) is still a work in progress.
The kids REALLY wanted to gather there so I have been a painting machine!
Gracie's been helping me paint (turns out she's better at it than I am) and Kevin worked on baseboards and has been my errand boy, so I haven't had to leave the house.


Pro tip: DO NOT paint your walls dark red or blue.
It's taken 3 coats of primer and 2 coats of white to get rid of the color 😩.
It's caused me to lose my love for painting.




Looks like we will have enough of the basement done to gather the troops. Woot woot!

If you want a little Jesus this weekend you can join us HERE.


 

Popular Posts