4 Years Old Today!

More pre-Tri details--Friday was a rest day.
Our only exercise was a quick bike ride to make sure everything worked properly.
Oh, by the way, guess what my kids did?
THEY BOUGHT ME A BIKE!
Now I can go on bike rides with them when I come for visits 😢
Seriously, they are the best.


Friday was a fun day!
I took Beau Bear to school.


Hung out with fearless Willie and his parents.



Went to the school to see Beau during lunch.



Then Logan and I went on a Birthday "Mission".
Remember how he calls our dates missions?


He settled on a couple of boxes of Legos.


And was extra careful to make sure he didn't scan them twice.


Mission accomplished.


Aubrey bought a keyboard from a friend and picked it up that afternoon.


I bet you can hear the joy it's bringing to their entire home... 😳 


We made a stop at Balboa's for dipped bananas--turns out they also dip cheesecake 😋!



I never get enough of this one...




And sending all the birthday love to this kid who turns 4 years old TODAY!


He gets to spend his birthday with all his preschool buddies.


He told me he's taking mini-donuts for his birthday treat.


Love you Logan!
So grateful to be your Grandma.


And for keeping me laughing.

Popular Posts