The Great Outdoors Dad
This is a post about Kevin dad but I guess it could be about Garren dad too!
Garren dad texted Kevin dad asking to go fishing, so Kevin dad made it happen.
Maisie does pretty well with the 4:30am wake up calls.
Kev proudly sported his patriotic shirt on the 24th of July as well.
I guess there was also some tube riding, but I have no proof.
Kloe texted Kevin to let him know she had a Saturday in Logan with NOTHING to do and was he up for an adventure?
Always.
Kloe had never had a Bear Lake Rasperry shake (GASP!), so he fixed that.
She'd also never seen Bear Lake, so he fixed that too.
They did some off road adventuring in the great outdoors of Utah.
Met some new friends...
The goal was to find Old Ephraim's grave.
The largest grizzly bear killed in Utah.
(Same name as the shake place they went to.)
And they did.



