Our Volleyball Gal

Janie is in High School guys.
HIGH SCHOOL!
Does that freak you out as much as it does her mother?


I was cutting her hair the other day and she didn't need to stand on the stool because she's way taller than me. It hit me right then, she's a full grown young woman.


She made the high school volleyball team, woot woot!
And she is loving it.
And btw: she hasn't missed a serve (last year serving was her weak spot)


Murray prevailed but Kev and I were so impressed with all the progress she's made in the last few months.


Jane's an awesome setter and so great at praising everyone on the team.
She's always smiling.
Except when she hits the wall at night and passes out.
Friday she hit the wall at 5pm.
This new schedule is a big change for her.


And did I mention, our girl is in HIGH SCHOOL 😢.

Popular Posts