More Fun

One more Ed Week post.


Wednesday Em and Gracie joined us.
We went to a few classes together, and split for others.


Loved hearing the girls break down the classes they loved over dinner.
Hunsaker, Em's institute teacher at USU, was a favorite.
He has this whole color coded flag system for dating that resonated with the girls--Em had it memorized since she took his Preparing for Marriage class 3 times.


Thursday I ran into Kathy from my home ward. She's one of my mom's favorite friends. We bonded over a class taught by the General YM and YW presidency since we both work in the YW.


And how could I not get a shot of these old ladies and their matching shirts and multicolor pants!


I'm an old lady now too.


One more cougar tail for these two.


And I convinced my man to come to one of Tamara Fackrell's marriage classes.
She's a divorce lawyer who works in mediation and is a huge advocate for fighting for your marriage.


Tamara says when a couple comes to her with marriage troubles she tells them the first thing to do is have more fun together. 
Kev and I have been having fun together for 36 years!
That's a whole lot of fun. 
I would say the same applies to any relationship--if it's struggling, you need more fun.

Popular Posts