Education Week 2023

Last week we went to the BYU for Education Week.
Look who tagged along this year...


We soaked up all the learning and by Friday my brain was fried.
You may or may not know, BYU sells the longest maple bars on the planet.


We took all sorts of classes.
I took a few on how to be a better teacher.


I also took classes on 
Addiction
Grief
How God speaks through His prophets in poetry (that one was fascinating)
Charity
How to help others in faith crisis

Just to name a few.
And Jesus was in the details of every class.


Kloe taking a break from all that learning.


The Come Follow Me program is changing next year.
It's good stuff.


Pizza at The Brick Oven is good stuff too.


So glad to have had some quality time with Kloe May before I take her back to college today.
I think she's ready to have her own room again with a real bed.

Popular Posts