They Broke Me

Last Sunday Talmage stopped by to drop off a few things for Gracie (who was still on the choir tour) and say his goodbye's. He entered the Provo MTC Wednesday.


Maisie is a huge fan of Talmage.


He's a pretty big fan of her too.


Maisie's also a big fan of Georgia...



Rocky had his first visit to grandma Becky's house.
Now that he's fixed he and Georgia can be friends.


Mama Jan and Meg joined us for dinner and good conversation.


Meg rewards me for feeding her with one of her killer massages. I am one of the few who can handle them. Maisie needed a little tension relieved too.


Earlier that day Janie begged me (for the millionth time) to let her drive home from church.
Lilly was her advocate, assuring me it was the right thing to do.
Then Lilly just took my keys and handed them to Janie.
They broke me.


She actually did pretty great.


Lilly really wants to see the new Barbie movie.
She even wore her Barbie shoes to church.

Popular Posts