The Best!
Aren't weekends the best!
Mine started with some Maisie time Friday while her parents went on a breakfast date.
We named her babies Aubrey, Fluffy, and Sally.
Almost had to call DCFS though.
Miss Maisie likes to take out her aggression on the babies.
She loved watching the construction workers putting in their landscaping.
Talmage stopped by for lunch Friday.
Cafe Rio is his favorite, so I grabbed take out and he filled us in on all his last minute mission prepping. Turns out, he is not a fan of packing.
Lilly and I got Gracie's (soon to be Lilly's this Fall) room painted.
Lilly went to Brighton Girl's Camp all last week and had the best time.
It's a Jesus camp for girls 12-14.
All my girls have loved it.
They can't take their phones so we have no photos, but she had the best time and I it was fun hearing all her words about it.
Gracie loves to express herself through art.
It pained me to paint over her love wall.
I actually cried as I covered it in white. Felt like closing the book on Gracie's childhood. She's an adult now and getting ready to leave the Beck nest.
Saturday we had a date with Jose, our favorite acupuncture guy.
He is good!!
And we're so grateful he leaves Mesa to work his magic in Lehi once a month.
Here's a sign up link if you're in the area and want to see him.

