Her Summer Job with Janie

The Summer job search ended a couple weeks ago when Kloe was hired to work for FSY.
FSY stands for, For the Strength of Youth and is a youth program where kids basically go to Jesus camp for a week--but sleep in college dorms and have classes and adventures on campuses all over the world. 


Kloe is an Assistant Coordinator, which means she coordinates some of the big activities, and is over a group of counselors.


Her first week was on the BYU Campus.
Janie's FSY week was last week at BYU so they were able to bond now and then.
Have I mentioned I LOVE IT WHEN MY CHILDREN BOND?


Janie decided to earn some brownie points with her mama and join the choir.
She's still not convinced she should sing for Mama T in the high school choir, but you just wait, I'll find the right bribe and she'll be in.


She went by herself and came home with several new friends!



Kev picked up Kloe and Janie Saturday morning and then Sunday afternoon we drove Kloe to her next FSY assignment where she'll work for the next three weeks.


The good news: her assignment is UTAH STATE woot woot!
The bad news: She's one of the few Assistant Coordinators who did not get one of the new air conditioned dorms.
The good news: Debbie and Craig Sandberg had two fans for her to borrow, and some hangers.


It just so happens Janie has a volleyball camp at Utah State next week, so Becky will be introducing Kloe to her favorite Indian food place (in between her practicing her swim moves in the hotel pool, of course). She is in for a treat.


Speaking of FSY.
I picked up my niece Makenzie from the airport Friday. We had a sleepover, and then I dropped her back at the airport so she could fly to Kentucky to also work as an FSY Assistant Coordinator. 
She'll be assisting and coordinating in Kentucky, Provo, and Rexburg.
I just realized our Summer is half over 😭.
And now I've got the sads.

 

Popular Posts