Going Gray

A few shots from Gracie's room reno...


There were some uneven cracks in the cement, so Kev bought a cement grinder to add to his tool collection.


He wore his hat.


I forgot mine.
I'm really going gray.


We were both really happy with the way the floor turned out.
And I love the new baseboards.
I decided to keep it simple and go with white walls and white baseboards.
And we added some brighter lights so Gracie no longer feels like she's in the dungeon.


We ordered a trailer for the weekend and filled it up.
And that wasn't even all of it, there was so much more.


I bribed Esty and Garren with Wasatch pizza to help us tear out the rest of the baseboards in the basement and haul out a few of the heavy things.
Esty and I were twinning!


I offered to switch him shirts since mine is bigger, but he likes how his massive muscles burst through the shoulders and chest.


I was helping with some of the carpet tack so I asked Lilly to take some photos for me...


There were many many trips up and down the stairs.


Our family room is now a storage shed for all the girl's stuff til we get the bedrooms done and all of it had to be moved away from the walls for the guys to pull out the baseboards.


Kloe's home by the way.
Her Summer job is done.
Em picked her up from USU Saturday.


Hopefully the pizza was worth all their efforts.
Thanks guys.


And a shout out to Wasatch pizza.
If you live anywhere near us you should try some.
We love the Black Diamond Widowmaker, Barbecue chicken pizza and their ham and double pineapple.
They have a bunch of other specialty pizzas that are 😋.



 

Popular Posts