The Perfect Place

As I mentioned, we stayed in Victor, Idaho, also known as paradise 😇.


We all cracked up over this sign for the road that ran behind the property.


Papa Dave found us the perfect place to stay.
Two homes, side by side, with a great big yard.



And a swing set for the babies.



And how cute are those two crock babies.
Aunt Aubs and Uncle Jax gave Maisie her first pair of crocs for her birthday.


Garren didn't waste any time getting the games going.
He takes his potential trophies very seriously.



We had a movie night. Watching our old Jackson Hole home movies never gets old.


Every morning Kev and I would take a walkie talkie.


Remember how we like to house hunt on vacation?
Well, this time we picked out lot #11 with 2.6 acres to build my farm house on (to be clear, I don't want a farm, just the house).


The views from lot 11 are perfect.


We spent all day Thursday outside.
The weather was perfect.








These two could not get enough of whatever this is.
The little hot dogs giggled and giggled.








Had some visits with the next door neighbor.


I loved this space for meal time.
So fun to gather.
Speaking of meals.
We ate like kings.
Aubrey made us Monte Cristo sandwiches for dinner--they are better than you'll find at any restaurant.



The sunset was as magical as it looks, and then some.



They played 4 square FOREVER.
As I watched, I realized all of the babies I birthed with my body were playing, so I asked them to snuggle up for a photo--holding my arms out to show I wanted them to do it.
Here's what they gave me...



I don't hardly ever go to, "he would be's..." when it comes to Baby Kevin, but if he were here, I bet "he would be" standing on the left side of Jackson, and maybe he'd take after his dad, and look a little more like Kloe and Lilly.

 

Popular Posts