Graduating from Jesus School and a Final Concert

Gracie is officially a Seminary graduate.
Four years of Jesus School is a big accomplishment.
She learned a bunch, came to know Jesus in some beautiful ways, and her classes helped her prepare for her mission later this year.
Her papers were submitted this week! (I think 😂)


Gracie was one of three graduates who gave talks, and wow, all three were the best I've ever heard at a Seminary graduation, and I've been to quite a few.
Notice who's missing from this picture? 👇


Whoops!
Only down to four at home and we still can't keep track of them.



Gracie had her final choir concert the following night.
The theme was broadway musicals and it was so good!
And yes, I think all her concerts are so good!



She sang a beautiful solo in the song, "For Good", from Wicked.
I'm going to miss these concerts so much.
Which is why I'll be bribing Janie and Lilly to join choir.
And, gratefully, I still have a few young women I can go see perform next year.




We went to Applebee's for appetizers and desserts to celebrate.
I always think of the show Friday Night Lights, and the song Fancy Like by Walker Hayes, when I go to Applebee's.


We missed our Arizona shmoos 😔.







In other sad news, Gracie rear ended a mini van a few nights later.
The van decided to stop fast instead of going through a yellow light.
It was a bummer, but everyone was okay.
She knew exactly what to do since she'd been with Talmage a while ago when he got in a car accident.


And let me just say, Talmage earned big time brownie points by showing up to the scene before Kevin and I got there, and then staying until the cops were finished to make sure Grace was okay.
He's a good egg.


Today our Gracie graduates from high school 😢.
So incredibly proud of her!
More on that next week.

 

Popular Posts