Gracie Graduated


I took my Gracie to the Huntsman Center early Friday morning.
Back in her dad's day, when he graduated from Taylorsville High School, they graduated on the football field. Those were the days.


I told her on her birth day I couldn't picture her ever being old enough to graduate from High School, and yet, here we are.


The day before she had me cut her hair and she did her own "old lady plates" nails (her words).


Of course she would bring Jesus into her graduation.
She includes Him in everything.



Gracie had the best senior year filled with tennis, work (which included Old Navy, then a bridal shop, and now the city pool), music, and more music, seminary council, and a few classes.
She decided to back off on the over-achieving and only took what she needed to graduate, which meant half-day school days. It was a smart decision and her mental health thanked her.





Kloe and Janie with their look-abouts to try and spy Gracie...


Hint: look for the glasses



Her mads choir sang the Star Spangled Banner and concert choir sang Dream the Impossible Dream.


A while back she told me the only thing she wanted for graduation was a lei.
And I forgot 😕.
I promised I'd make it up to her one day.


A few of her friends...








In addition to Mama Linda and Papa Dave, my dad was there too.
You can read about that HERE.



Miss Lilly did not want to miss the last day of school, which is why she's missing.


We celebrated after with breakfast.


So proud of you Gracie girl!
Love you so much!

 

Comments

Popular Posts